Category Archives for Uncategorized

How You Can Get Paid To House Sit, Travel The World & Save Money

How You Can Get Paid To House Sit, Travel The World & Save Money

Have you ever considered how you can get paid to house sit? How about travel the world while still saving money? When you think of Dublin, a few things may come to mind, rainy days, a pint of Guinness and maybe even leprechauns. However, what if I told you Dublin makes me think of saving […]

Read More
Best Investments For Millennials

Best Investments for Millennials

Best Investments for Millennials “Forecasts may tell you a great deal about the forecaster; they tell you nothing about the future.” – Warren Buffet Read Time: 6 Mins — Today’s post is an awesome guest post from Brian Weber over at milinvesting Instagram account. I’m excited for him to share some of his investing strategies. […]

Read More
Stop Being Afraid of Doing Something That Matters

Stop Being Afraid of Doing Something That Matters

Stop Being Afraid of Doing Something That Matters “I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.” – Jim Rohn Read Time: 5 Mins Asking ourselves big questions can have a big impact on life. Many of […]

Read More
Real Estate

Why Millennials Should Consider Investing in Real Estate

Why Millennials Should Consider Investing in Real Estate “Buy land, they’re not making it anymore.” – Mark Twain Read Time: 3 Mins One of the biggest differences between baby boomers and millennials is their contrasting views on money-related issues. As a generation, millennials are poorer than their parents and their grandparents, making decisions to adapt […]

Read More
car repairs

Don’t Let Auto Repair Costs Set You On the Road to Ruin

Don’t Let Auto Repair Costs Set You On the Road to Ruin “I couldn’t find the sports car of my dreams, so I built it myself.” -Ferdinand Porsche Read Time: 2 Mins This is a sponsored post. So you need to get your car fixed, but after meticulously researching all of your choices in an […]

Read More
How To Take Advantage of Your 401(k) Right Now

How To Take Advantage of Your 401(k) Right Now

How To Take Advantage of Your 401(k) Right Now “The question isn’t at what age I want to retire, it’s at what income.” George Foreman Read Time: 5 mins What is A Traditional 401(k)? The traditional 401(k) is a qualified employer sponsored investment account that employees make pre-tax contributions to each paycheck. Pre-tax means the contribution […]

Read More
What You Can Learn About Greatness Through Failure

What You Can Learn About Greatness Through Failure  

What You Can Learn About Greatness Through Failure   “There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness, and truth.”  -Leo Tolstoy Read Time: 5 Mins What exactly does it mean to be great? Have you ever wondered that? When I think about what it means to be “great” I can’t help but reflect […]

Read More
Why Giving Back Is Important

Why Giving Back Is Important

Why Giving Back Is Important “If you’re in the luckiest 1 percent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 percent.” – Warren Buffet Read  Time: 3 Mins We all know that financial freedom and financial independence are great goals. But, one of the best things we […]

Read More

Millennials Are Missing Out on The Stock Market

Should Millennials Be Investing in The Stock Market?Read Time: 8 minsQuestions about the stock market seem to be at an all-time high. What will the markets do? Is it too late to invest and earn money? How much should I invest? How do I invest if I am in my 20’s or early 30’s? While […]

Read More
Travel Cheap

7 Quick & Easy Ways to Travel Cheap

One of my passions is travel. I absolutely love it. I’ve had the opportunity to travel all over the world and love how each time I travel, I learn something new about myself and the world around me. One of the best things I believe anyone can do is travel. Travel allows you to get out […]

Read More
>